Cooking For Children: How to Make Yukon Gold Potato Fans - Weelicious
Potato Fans Written Recipe: http://weelicious.com/2012/02/22/yukon-gold-potato-fans/
4 medium yukon gold potatoes (russet potatoes will also work)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 475° F.
2. Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each potato so they lay flat.
3. Using a knife make about 20 slices ( ¼-inch deep) lengthwise from end-to-end across the tops of the potatoes, making sure not to cut all the way through. Leave about a half an inch on the bottom of the potato un-cut.
4. Mix the butter and oil in a bowl.
5. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, brush with half of the olive oil/ butter mixture, sprinkle with salt and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Brush the potatoes with the remaining oil/butter mixture and cook for an additional 45 minutes or until skin is golden and serve.
Baked potatoes maybe easy to cook, but these Yukon Gold Potato Fans are crunchy, easy to make and a ton of fun to eat!
Tweet this video: http://clicktotweet.com/vCOr_
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/weelicious
Follow on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/weelicious/
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/weelicious
Check out our Website: http://weelicious.com/
Share Cooking For Children: How to Make Yukon Gold Potato Fans: