Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Praline Sauce - Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking Ep. 37
SUBSCRIBE Here: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Make creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake with a rich Pecan Praline Sauce!
WATCH the latest episodes of Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking HERE:
* Bubbly Baby Cupcakes: http://bit.ly/gemmasBabyCupcakes
* Best-Ever Cinnamon Rolls: http://bit.ly/gemmascinnamonrolls
* Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake: http://bit.ly/gemmasrvcheesecake
* Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/gemmaspbcheesecake
* No Machine Ice Cream: http://bit.ly/Gemmasicecream
Hi Bold Bakers! It's finally pumpkin season and that means plenty of amazing pumpkin recipes on Bigger Bolder Baking. First up, is a soft and creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake topped with my gorgeous Pecan Praline Sauce. So let's get baking!
FOLLOW ME HERE, FELLOW BOLD BAKERS
FULL RECIPE LISTED BELOW
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Praline Sauce
1 ¾ Cups (7.5oz/ 200g) graham crackers smashed into crumbs
1/2 Cup (4oz/120g). butter, melted
1 ½ lbs cream cheese (3x 8 oz packs), at room temperature
2 Cups (15oz/430g ) can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
3 eggs + 1 egg yolk
1 1/2 Cups (10 ½ oz/ 300g))sugar
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (recipe below)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
Pecan Praline Sauce
1 Cup (8oz/ 225g) Unsalted Butter
1 Cup (8oz/ 225g)Heavy Cream
1 Cup (8oz/ 225g)Dark Brown Sugar
1 Cup(100g/ 3 ½ oz) Chopped Toasted Pecans
1 pinch of salt
Whipped cream to serve
Pumpkin Pie Spice:
2 tsp Cinnamon
⅛ tsp Nutmeg
¼ tsp Ground Ginger
¼ tsp Ground Cloves
½ tsp Ground Allspice
mix all together to make pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 425-degrees. In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, pecans, and coconut. Add melted butter and mix until all crumbs become moist with butter. Press down flat into a 9-inch springform pan. Set Aside in the fridge.
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth. on Medium speed slowly add the eggs and sugar until combined. Add the pumpkin puree, pie spice and vanilla. Beat together on High speed until well combined and thickened.
2. Pour into crust. Spread out evenly and place in oven for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350-degrees and bake for 55-60 minutes. It should have a slight giggle to it when it’s baked.
3. Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours minimum. Preferrably overnight
1. In a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together the butter, heavy cream, brown sugar and pecans; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low, Simmer until the sauce thickens, for about 5 minutes.
3. Take off the heat and set aside to cool.
4. Spoon over cheesecake and serve with whipped cream.
Enjoy this Big and Bold cheesecake!